Thursday, January 11, 2018

Free 2018 Winter Wonderland Set

Last year I made the Winter Wonderland sets 1-5. This year I bring you a new Winter Wonderland set to add on to the Winter Wonderland sets 1-5. I  really hope you all enjoy it as I have worked really hard making all these sets for you.

All sets are for personal use only.

If you have not downloaded my free Winter Wonderland sets 1-5 you can do so now HERE.

 I would love to see how you use the Winter Wonderland sets. You can leave a link to share your work in the comments. 

I hope you all are enjoying your winter so far. Below you can see a preview of an example of whats in this new Winder Wonderland Set add-on. 
  • Gold Confetti Frames & Borders

  • Snow Overlay Borders & Frames 

  • Snow Overlays 

  • Winter Snow Masks 

No comments:

Post a Comment